Sunday, November 11, 2012

Follow Noah's Ark Homeschool Academy on Facebook



I am so excited to announce that Noah's Ark Homeschool Academy just launched our NEW Facebook page! (Click the link and it will take you to our NEW Facebook Page)

I felt there was a need to have a place where I could post FREEBIES that might expire or weren't permanent.  I strongly dislike broken links, so therefore I try not to post any links that might expire or change.  I find many FREEBIES that are for a limited time only or at a new unreliable blog that are really worth checking out, but aren't the material I want to post on my blogs.  Facebook was the natural choice for being able to post links that are time sensitive.

Another benefit to a Facebook page is sharing with folks other great homeschooling blogs that I follow, articles that I read, recipes that I find and in a more timely fashion. 

I will also be posting updates that I have made to Noah's Ark Homeschool Academy.  It's a great way to communicate with my readers also.  Facebook is a more fluid communication device then blogs are.  You can have instant dialog with me and other homeschoolers.

I truly hope that Noah's Ark Homeschool Academy is a service to the homeschooling community and that we are creating a valuable resource for many families.  Thanks for you support!

No comments:

Post a Comment